Contract Vehicles and GSA Schedules
NuvoLogic is an SBA 8(a) Certified Firm
We have undergone rigorous certification by the SBA as a minority, woman-owned, economically, disadvantaged, small business. These designations allow us to compete in the federal marketplace for set-aside contracts that help specifically promote business development and growth of small business within government agencies.
The SBA 8(a) program enables Federal Government agencies to contract directly with certified 8(a) contractors.
Under the program, 8(a) certified firms can receive sole source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4.5 million for services. Alternatively, 8(a) opportunities can be competed amongst other 8(a) firms where the contract dollar amount may exceed $4.5 million.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule
CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QRAA21D006V
The GSA 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS III) is a small business set-aside Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC enables NuvoLogic to provide IT services and IT services-based solutions to our Government customers. Tasks awarded under the STARS III can be at or under the $4.5 million competitive threshold on a sole source basis.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three- year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021. Ordering Guide can be found here.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
NuvoLogic Consulting, Inc. will provide the following IT services under the main scope:
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
- Software Development
- Systems Design
GSA 8(a) STARS III
CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QTCB22D0577
Click here to view the 8(a) STARS III brochure.
HOW TO PARTNER WITH US
Team with us on 8(a) opportunities. We are able to expand our services as an 8(a) firm by contracting to qualified, non‐8(a) firms. In this scenario, NuvoLogic must perform at least 51% of the total contract value.
Form a joint venture with us. As an 8(a) firm, we can field effective teams to serve federal agencies under larger prime contracts. We can help you meet your subcontracting goals and complement/augment your company’s services.
Why establish an 8(a) Sole Source Contract with NuvoLogic?
9 Simple Steps to Establish 8(a) Sole Source Contract with NuvoLogic Consulting
* The entire 8(a) sole source acquisition process is generally two weeks or less in duration.
The Government PM or interested party chooses NuvoLogic to perform the work, the PM submits a Procurement Request to his/her agency Contracting Officer (CO).
The CO sends an Offer Letter and a Statement of Work (SOW) via email to: [email protected] requesting permission to conduct sole source negotiations with NuvoLogic. INSERT link to PDF named 8a Offer Letter Procedures.pdf
Please send the offer letter to:
Shuraie Mackin Deputy District Director /8(a) Business Development
Washington Metropolitan Area District Office
409 3rd Street, SW
Washington, DC 20416
The SBA confirms eligibility of NuvoLogic and authorizes negotiations to commence – usually within 48 hours.
The CO sends NuvoLogic a Statement of Work and a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotation (RFQ).
The CO evaluates the submitted proposal and negotiates with NuvoLogic, if necessary.
* Simplified Acquisition efforts do not require a technical proposal; the CO sends RFP to NuvoLogic requesting a cost proposal; upon receipt, CO negotiates cost and terms with NuvoLogic. If the estimate exceeds the Simplified Acquisition Threshold, the CO sends the RFP to NuvoLogic requesting technical and cost proposals; upon receipt, CO negotiates cost and terms with NuvoLogic.
Upon completion of negotiations, CO prepares a contract award document and sends to NuvoLogic for signature.